Performance in any organisation depends upon the right direction, appropriate skills and, critically, motivation.
Probably the most difficult of these three to manage and sustain is motivation.
Delegates on this bite-size programme will explore how to become the ‘catalyst’ to motivate individuals to achieve optimum performance and create an inspiring environment in which to work.
By the end of the workshop delegates will:
- Understand what motivates and de-motivates individuals
- Know how to satisfy Spitzer's eight desires
- Understand the two sets of assumptions held by managers about employees and relate these assumptions to different approaches to motivating people
- Draw conclusions about the motivational effect of their own actions
- Identify the areas they need to work on to increase employees' motivation.
Who should attend?
Everyone who wants to improve their motivation skills.
Steve Palmer is a highly experienced training and coaching practitioner with a successful background within the financial and commercial sectors. He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and delivers a wide range of highly impactful and enjoyable training programmes.
Our bite-size workshops are half-day events that provide a cost-effective way of gaining essential knowledge and skills.
HQN has a track record of helping organisations achieve real and lasting performance improvements. If you are interested in accessing this training package please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org