At the sharp end - Repairs handling
The repairs reporting service is key to achieving excellence in service delivery. This one-day course is designed to help frontline staff and managers understand the repairs reporting process, what works well and why. By asking the right questions, and making appropriate responses, service deliverers can get it right first time. Well-trained staff will help the organisation deliver a customer-focussed repairs service which is efficient and value for money.
What participants will learn:
- How to identify the repair
- How to prioritise repairs effectively
- How to respond to difficult/aggressive behaviour
- How to batch repairs for programmed works
- How to develop and operate an efficient, three-star, appointments system
- How to avoid chase-up calls from customers.
What the course will cover:
- Responding to the customer well
- Useful techniques for recognising the repair and understanding the problems
- Giving the right advice and keeping customers informed
- Telephone techniques to deal with confrontational situations
- Grouping repairs to make savings and improve efficiency.
Who should attend?
Everyone involved in the repairs service:
- Contact centre operators
- Repairs centre managers
- Performance managers
- Customer inspectors
- Clerical and admin staff
Participants are asked to complete a brief pre-course questionnaire in order to ensure personal and business goals are met.
HQN has a track record of helping organisations achieve real and lasting performance improvements. If you are interested in accessing this training package please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org