The complete complaints management workshop
Does your complaints procedure live up to scrutiny against best practice and external excellence framework comparison and, critically, do you and your team demonstrate the right attitude to deliver great service, even when the going gets tough? Our workshop covers both strategic and operational complaints management best practice aspects, all in a one-day event.
A robust, well-managed complaints procedure can help you satisfy customers, save valuable staff and management time, reduce costs and minimise the chances of damaging community exposure.
Crucially, excellence in complaints management can stimulate demonstrable continuous improvement, which will be recognised when you are externally validated.
Complaints management excellence is also dependent upon demonstrating the right attitude – avoiding defensive behaviours, which can only serve to compromise the delivery of consistent customer service excellence.
Further to unprecedented demand in 2009 and 2010, the 2011 complete complaints management workshop is now available and can be tailored to meet YOUR specific needs.
It has been developed to provide a platform for improvement in this critical area of operation in the housing sector.
Our trainer is a proven expert in the field and has designed this event to be punchy, participative and practical.
- Outlining the ‘process personality’ model and its implications when managing complaints
- Exploring the definition of 'complaint' and the consequences
- Discovering attitudinal barriers to best practice
- Looking at industry and non-sector practice
- Reviewing BS ISO 10002:2004 (complaints management best practice framework) and the Customer Service Excellence Standard
- Examining your processes and procedures
- Evaluating gaps in performance
- Managing difficult (and even vexatious) customers
- Responding appropriately to telephone and written complaints
- Developing action plans for change.
Who should attend?
This workshop is ideal for heads of service, directors, service development and performance managers, housing managers and team leaders.
Here's what previous delegates have said:
“I’m going back to the office to re-write my complaints strategic approach – superb stimulation”
“The best one-day event I have attended in housing”
“Superb, and really good fun too”
“Great to learn from the excellent trainer and the other delegates”
If your goal is to strive to be the best that you can be in this crucial area of operational effectiveness, then this is a must-attend event for you.
HQN has a track record of helping organisations achieve real and lasting performance improvements. If you are interested in accessing this training package please contact us by emailing email@example.com