HQN Accredit: Co-regulation
Want to know that your co-regulation structures are up to scratch? Want to demonstrate your commitment to co-regulation and RLSR? Then HQN Accredit Co-Regulation is for you!
HQN Accredit: Co-regulation assesses how well a landlord has grasped all the opportunities and met all the challenges of co-regulation. Successful accreditation is a visible sign of excellence and achievement to your residents, your staff, your peers and your regulator.
HQN Accredit: Co-regulation looks for an approach to service improvement which is founded upon transparency, good governance and residents holding their landlord to account rather than on direction or intervention from an external regulator. It looks well beyond tenant scrutiny to make a comprehensive assessment of all of your co-regulatory structures and activities - from strategic leadership through to resident engagement and empowerment at every level.
- Your Lead Assessor comes to meet you to discuss the process
- You complete a self-assessment which is then reviewed by the Lead Assessor and a resident of another landlord
- The Lead Assessor visits to meet residents, Board/Council members, managers and staff, advises you on your strengths and weaknesses and offers advice and support to help you prepare for accreditation
- The Accreditation Panel, a resident and housing professionals, meet to review your application and makes a decision
- Accredited organisations are awarded a trophy to display with pride
- Accredit Co-regulation is a rigorous and demanding process. Are you ready to meet the challenge?
Current HQN Accredit: Co-regulation holders include:
- Dales Housing: visit website, view the announcement
- Stroud District Council: visit website, view the announcement, view photographs
- Viridian: visit website, view the announcement, view photographs